Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Los Ayala Mexico Our 2010 trip SETTLING IN PART 2 Jan. 7-9,2010

Los Ayala Mexico Our 2010 trip SETTLING IN PART 2 Jan. 7-9,2010


Kathleen welcome you all to the beach at Los Ayala















A great thing happened on Tuesday January 7 when I (Al) was in the neighbouring town of Rincon de Guayabitos(1/2 hour walk north) shopping. I hear someone shout out my name as I am about to walk out of town. I turn and see this  relaxed cowboy hat guy waving at me. I realized that it was Kathleen's brother Keith.

Amazingly we found each other without knowing we were both down in Mexico . Amazing. Kaith and Collen visited us at our beach on the 8th. See pictures below :)














Top: Al, Keith, Kathleen,Veda
Bottom pic: Colleen, Keith, Kathleen,Veda

Here are the views of Los Ayala beach from in front of our Hotel of the mile long beach:






























At the far end of the beach we found our dream home renting for 2000 US a week:


You can see Veda and Kathleen are relaxed after 4 days in the Sun :)





No comments:

Post a Comment