Tuesday, April 30, 2013

APRIL 29 2013 Day 5 CHAOS AND KINDNESS Gonzales Beach lovely wind

Well April 29 was another good day. I restarted doing my daily dips at Gonzales beach. it was a sunny day and I did my morning meditation and had a dip in the always 4 degrees Celsius waters. It was very relaxing. when I returned home Kathleen and I had a really good time talking and then Kathleen went off to paint.

I had a great sleep stretching into the afternoon. I also received an email from our good friends Doreen and John with pictures from their mid April visit to us in Victoria. They live in Powell River and we all vacation together in Mexico.

See below for the great pictures. Thanks to John and Doreen we are booked back in at El Delfin in Los Ayala for January and February 2013.

We had a really good visit and dinner on April 16th. We went to Hernandez for dinner. We knew Doreen and John would like real Mexican food :)

http://www.hernandezcocina.com/

We also took them on a drive to the Chinese Cemetery which was beautiful in the sun.

http://www.oldcem.bc.ca/cem_ch.htm

I really enjoyed looking at the pictures.

After I slept more Kathleen and Veda returned home and we had some nice family time sharing about our day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment