Tuesday, April 30, 2013

APRIL 30 2013 Sunny Gonzales beach dip And Lovely Dr. Hauschka Facial Awesome :)

It was a beautiful Sunny Morning as I arrived at Gonzales Beach. I had an amaZing meditation and a nice walk on the beach dressed only in my bathing suit. I then went for my quick dip and had a relaxing Dallas Road Drive home.

When I got home Kathleen was there to greet me with a big loving hug and informed me that she wished to give me a Dr. Hauschka Facial.

I was truly blessed as I relaxed completely over the next two hours as she pampered me.

Standby as Kathleen will be launching a new contest soon to advertise her business OPEN TO ALL VICTORIA RESIDENTS. It will involve liking her Facebook page adding her as a Facebook contact AND sharing her contest event with at least one Friend. if you have liked her Facebook page added her as a Facebook contact THEN you get one entry into the contest for every person you share the contest with who likes her page and adds her as a contact. THE AWESOME PRIZE WILL BE A FREE 1 hour Facial.

Here is her Dr. Hauschka Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Hauschka-Skin-Care-and-Organic-Facials-with-Kathleen-Daunhauer/116360665137679?ref=ts&fref=ts

Tonight I will be going out with My friend Treok for one of our biweekly poker nights. I am enjoying learning the game. It is a lot of fun.

Kathleen has been learning to play cribbage. I am teaching everything I know about Crib. We relax at night now and play since I made a firm commitment NOT to watch any downloaded TV shows or movies as part of my goal to live life more fully.

Well enjoy the pictures of Gonzales Beach this morning

Aloha Al :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment