Thursday, April 25, 2013

Travelling in my mind

aloha Everyone

Well Kathleen and I have decided to do a daily blog for the next little while. today I relaxed most did some stretching exercises a bit of yoga finished reading the With the Light series by Keiko Tobe. She was an amazing Manga artist who did this 8 part series on a boy with Autism. veda and I really enjoyed it. I also helped Kathleen get her goto meeting going with the Montreal Dr. Hauschka people and after Kathleen finish her meeting online she showed me some cool comic art by James. I suspect Concordia which is where my cousin Tim went to school is where James went as well.

Kathleen and I went out for a walk in the beautiful sunshine and then we laid out in the sun for the afternoon. We had a nice garden salad from our GArden.

I am missing the Moon dance tonight and poker as well as I am not so drawn to go if Treok is not going as well.

I sold my Kayak on Tuesday and am happy about that.

Starting tomorrow I am going to focus on my daily routines and get more yoga happening and go for a daily swim. I trust these blog post will become more interesting as I go along

Aloha Al :)


No comments:

Post a Comment