Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 4 Al's blog post..travelling and growing in Victoria part 1

ALOHA EVERYONE.

Well I have missed posting the last two days. This past week has been intense yet a very positive period of growth for me an in my relationship with Kathleen. We have accepted a challenge to do daily blog posts together.

I have been very tired this week so I missed day 2 and day 3. You can see some pictures here from those days.

I am very. Excited that Kathleen and I are doing an online course with Gay and Katie Hendricks called Lasting Love made Easy. and then we are taking their essentials course live in Vancouver in June :) http://www.lastinglovemadeeasy.com/




We have done a lot of counselling and we have worked on finding a way to communicate nonviolently when we have issues with each other. We have made a significant breakthrough about two months ago.

We were finding that it was difficult for either of us ( mostly AL) to receive the other person's anger( mostly Kathleen) we found that using NVC or Non violent communication in an email first and then the person replying helps to make it so the person's anger and other feelings are received. This has lead to further healing journeys which I will write about more later.

Oh another important note I have return to my daily routine of taking a brief daily dip in the ocean which is almost always a constant 4 degrees Celsius throughout the year up here in BC. I go to Cordova Bay on the weekend mornings and then on the weekdays I go to my fav beach Gonzales ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment