Monday, January 10, 2011

LOS AYALA MEXICO Sunday JANUARY 9, 2011 OH SO WARM :)

Sunday JANUARY 9, 2011


Well, it was another great day today. We have quite a community here at El Delfin. Saturday I did my Yoga out on the pool area. Afterwards People said it was good to see and asked about me teaching here.

so for the first time in three years i will be teaching yoga again on tuesdays and Saturdays at 9AM.
It wil be fun. I will start each class off with Laughter Yoga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXEfjVnYkqM

It is quite easy to learn because everyone can laugh :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGTETc5oFU

We also started getting coconuts from our favourite beach Vendors Marie  and Pablo They are an older couple that we met last year and we try to get our Pineapple Megalopolises and coconuts from Them.



 Pineapple Megalopolises are a whole pineapple with a pineapple dome cut out and the rest crushed and juiced with sticks of papaya, jicama, watermelon and cucumber added with lime juice. It is really yummy. I came up with the name " Pineapple Megalopolis" last year because I wanted something grand to describe such a great fruit experience :)

Also we made arrangements to take our next set of Spanish lessons from a woman who is Mexicana and lives part time here and part time in Canada. itwas funny i use google translate when sending emails to Mexican. She thought my spanish was at a very high level... i laughed and replied that  google translate's Spanish is at a  high level. :):)

Did I tell you the owner of the building Alonso had a birthday party here for his 17th year old son Alex Saturday night Sunday morning. They played Karaoke music until after 3 am and they had a bonfire going until 6:30 am. Kathleen was kept up. I slept straight through it.

I went snorkeling again at Playa del Toro. I saw my first Mexican Mantra ray in the water along with fish. So cool as they glide along the sand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEpyLtRl0uQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batoidea

We spent about three hours on the beach and in the water playing in the waves.

Then we came home and had supper.

All in all a great day

Adios y Aloha Al :)

No comments:

Post a Comment