Saturday, January 15, 2011

LOS AYALA/Rincon de Guayabitos/LA PENITA MEXICO FRIday JANUARY 14, 2011 Boogie BOARD FOUND IN LA PENITA:)

LOS AYALA/Rincon de Guayabitos/LA PENITA MEXICO FRIday JANUARY 14, 2011 Boogie BOARD FOUND IN LA PENITA:)

TODAY I WOKE UP TO THICK FOG. I went for a swim anyhow. It was warm and big waves.
I checked out a possible 2 bedroom rental for some friends coming down January 27th.



 Unfortunately I was too late as it had been booked for a month. Sad as it was only 35.00 USD a night. Everything else in touch is booked too. Busy time of year :)








We had a fun family Breakfast and yoga session :)

We went to catch the Collectivo as Kathleen and Veda wanted to go to Rincon and I was going to La Penita to do Banking, get boogie boards and go to the Chiropractor.







Senora Sugerman and Nathaniel Sugerman at the Chiropractor's office in La penita


I manage to find 2 good boogieboards for 35.00 Canadian each:).

I went to see Dr. Lenny Sugerman. He is great. He spent 2 hours with me on an initial visit. He went over my physical history including my Cerebral Palsy operation at age 4. He is a gentle practitioner. He also got me started on some Brugger exercises that will restore mobility to some of my muscle groups in my neck and shoulder.


I went to the Bank. Friday between noon and three is the best time to go as the bank is quieter. One waits only a few minutes.

I then went back to Los Ayala and we hung out boogie boarding, in the pool and on the beach. We made a great meal for supper Vegetable Supreme Guacamole, mixed veggies and tortillas.







Pictures from Al's first yoga class he has taught in 3 years on Tuesday January 11, 2011

Poolside at El Delfin Los Ayala. Al starts all his yoga classes with five minutes of Laughter Yoga and the Breath of Joy.















No comments:

Post a Comment