Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SAYULITA MEXICO Monday and Tuesday JANUARY 3-4,2011 BOOGIEBOARD DAYS

Monday and Tuesday JANUARY 3-4, 2011


Monday JANUARY 3, 2011


Well our gracious host here at Longboard Heaven Sergio took me into Bucerias some 20 km south of Sayulita to go to the Scotiabank branch to get cash.  Believe it or not using Traveller cheques got very hard this year. The exchange at theAirport would not cash Canadian dollar travellers cheques even though they were American Express.

So i arrive at the Scotiabank and get in line. The manager comes and takes my passport and takes a photocopy. The line is long and it takes an hour just to get through the line to a teller. Then it takes a half hour to for them to look at my documents andI guess phone American express and verify the cheques...

Then after cashing them I got in line for the ATM... I was using my Scotiabank visa.. it took several trys before i was able to withdraw cash there.

Then back to Sayulita and we went to the beach Boogieboarding for 4 hours it was awesome :)





We spent a quiet evening at home.

Tuesday JANUARY 4, 2011

In the morning i got up early to snorkel. The waters are still cloudy. i did enjoy getting close to pelicans on the rocks. I came home and did yoga then I meditated.

We then went to Breakfast and thought we would be taking a surfing lesson at 1130AM...Instead at the end of our meal I was telling Rollie the owner that we had a lesson at 1130AM. He said well you are late because it is 1210PM now..

We missed our surf lessons because this year Sayulita changed over to being on Central time from mountain time.... crazy but true. We will try again tomorrow.

We ended up boogieboarding again for 3 hours. It was amazing fun:)






No comments:

Post a Comment